This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

veggie/vegan kids shoes

(12 Posts)
MilesHuntsWig Tue 19-Jul-16 23:08:07

Can anyone recommend somewhere to buy nice veggie/vegan kids shoes suitable for school please?

puppydogmummy Wed 20-Jul-16 20:30:51

Depends on their age? I always would have got shoes from vegetarian shoes not sure how small they go but quality is exellent. Pricy tho! Fm style shoes seem to cool once again so you could also try dm shop as they now do their own vegan range. Or if your kids are wee totes try happy little soles? Hope you get sorted!

puppydogmummy Wed 20-Jul-16 20:31:34

Sorry not fm shoes I meant dm of course!

MilesHuntsWig Wed 20-Jul-16 21:03:41

Thanks loads! She's only 4 so got away with canvas, synthetics previously, but she starts school soon and they've got a strict uniform policy.

Thanks loads for tips!

BikeRunSki Wed 20-Jul-16 21:36:07

Not girly, but schooly and veggie, and my DD would love them!

BikeRunSki Wed 20-Jul-16 21:39:08

These are synthetic

puppydogmummy Wed 20-Jul-16 23:02:47

Rocket dog! Completely forgot about this brand, will check if they do kids sizes

MilesHuntsWig Thu 21-Jul-16 06:38:39

Thanks loads! Unfortunately school doesn't allow patent shoes. Will check out rocket dog too. Found greenshoes.co.uk but £70 was a bit more than I was hoping to spend shock.

BikeRunSki Thu 21-Jul-16 17:43:29

Sports direct school shoes are not leather.

Dutch212 Thu 21-Jul-16 17:47:19

Brentano does school shoes which are not leather and it's where we get my son's school shoes. eBay is also worth a look...

MilesHuntsWig Thu 21-Jul-16 20:30:47

Thanks again everyone!

headffirst Fri 22-Jul-16 11:45:58

I'd look at Brentano. A friend of mine recommended it to me on teepee, my new fav recommendations app, and I got a nice pair for my eight year old. Of course it would depend on your schools' uniform policy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now