Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Something like Ecco shoes, but cheaper

(3 Posts)
Ipsos Sat 30-Apr-16 22:50:10

Hi,

I've been wearing Ecco ankle boots for about 20 years and they are so comfy. But in recent years I have been finding that they don't last very long and instead of costing £55 a pair, they now cost £110, which is too much for one year's wear, I feel. I wondered if anyone might know of another brand that would do a similar foot shape with a nice comfy sole? I'm not picky about looking feminine. I like smart looking ankle boots that are comfy enough for every day, and smart enough to look businesslike. I tried Clarks, but the only pair that were in my style did not fit my feet.

Thanks!

BingoJan Sat 30-Apr-16 22:56:32

Hi!

Have you looked on the Ecco website? They have quite a lot of styles in the sale at the moment, although there are limited sizes in a lot of the sale items.

Ipsos Sun 01-May-16 18:28:28

Thanks, yes I have. I see they have some on amazon too, oddly. Their sizing seems very variable at the moment so I'd need to get fitted in the shop. I could try that though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now