Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Most Comfy Knickers

(6 Posts)
Siobhain37 Sun 04-Oct-15 14:42:58

Most comfy knickers. What knickers do you find the most comfortable? I'm wearing primark (penny's in Ireland) Seamfree shorts 14-16 at the moment and seamfree trouser briefs. Nice stretchy material , the only downside is they are not breathable as cotton.

MotiSen Sun 04-Oct-15 19:49:25

I buy "Best Fitting Panties" from ... Walmart: www.walmart.com/ip/Best-Fitting-Women-s-Cotton-w-Lace-Brief-3-Pack/37396123
They are really durable for the price and 100% cotton.

glowfrog Thu 12-Nov-15 17:53:16

I absolutely LOATHE the word panties. ??

I love M&S ones, although they have stopped making them 100% cotton and they're just cotton rich now. ??

Lucyp0sh Tue 17-Nov-15 14:15:23

Nice cotton knickers from M&S. White or polks dot!

MrsAukerman Tue 17-Nov-15 14:18:57

Sainsburys low big black comfy ones a size if not 2 up. I bought them in pregnancy and they're so comfy that they're pretty much the only ones I wear now.

Lucyp0sh Tue 17-Nov-15 14:28:42

I find if a size or more up they have a tendency to sag a little. Don't know about Sainsburys tho. Never tried them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now