Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Birkenstock sizes and stockists

(5 Posts)
nigelslaterfan Mon 20-Jul-15 11:27:09

I have an old pair of Birki's that look like they're size 41. Could that be right? I'm usually uk size 6ish.

Where can I go to find the biggest range of Birkenstock sandals?

I guess I have to go into London because I'm not sure I'm a size 41! Even though my ancient Birki's look like they're saying 41.

abcdefghijk987654321 Tue 21-Jul-15 21:45:12

Hmm. Mine are 37 and size 4ish.

FishWithABicycle Tue 21-Jul-15 21:52:49

That doesn't sound at all right op. I wear size 7 usually, sometimes 6.5 and my birkenstocks are 39.

There are different widths available these days - that may impact the size if your old pair date back to when there was only one width.

gillyweed Tue 21-Jul-15 22:43:46

Do you have an original factory shop near you? - they currently have a limited range in stock, also seems to change every few days. They are half the normal price!

I'm about a 5.5 and have gone to a 39 which I think is a 6 in mine.

Pumpkinette Thu 23-Jul-15 01:05:27

I'm a size 5 to 6.5 normally depending on the shoe but I have to size down to a 4 (37) in Birkenstocks as I have narrow feet and I don't like any gap at the back. DH bought his Birkenstocks in his normal size last year and ended up with blisters as they were a bit big.

I would say stick to your normal size or size up if you have wide feet and size down if you have slim feet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now