Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Best children's shoe shops in North London?

(5 Posts)
Nickname1980 Sun 10-May-15 13:06:31

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me where I can go to get my little one his first pair of shoes? I want to get his feet measured properly and get the best shoes for his feet (not bothered about them being flashy shoes, etc, I just want them to be a great fit and perfect for his feet). There used to be a lovely place in my neighborhood called Mudfoot and Scruff, but it has stopped doing children's shoes.

Can anyone recommend anywhere?

North London preferably.

Nickname1980 Mon 11-May-15 17:59:21

Anyone?

Alanna1 Mon 11-May-15 18:01:28

I never really rated Mud&S for measuring kids' feet anyway. Nice shoes! There's a good boutique on cross street. Otherwise go to westfield; russell&bromley, john lewis, clarks.

Trenzalor Mon 11-May-15 18:14:52

There's an independent show shop in East Barnet called Marie's. She doesn't try to sell you what you don't need Barnet Clarks I'm looking at you

Nickname1980 Mon 11-May-15 19:14:57

Ooh great tips, thanks both! I like the idea of both the Cross St shop and the East Barnet shop. I want someone who won't try and sell me shoes that don't fit perfectly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now