Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Swarovski

(2 Posts)
paulu Mon 09-Feb-15 19:26:40

Be careful when buying goods from Swarovski as the jewellery has very strict guarantee conditions. I recently took a necklace back to their Oxford store; stones had come out of the product. I was told bluntly, “your wife has not looked after it and it has been worn in the shower, and she has sprayed perfume on it” I retorted “No she didn’t wear it in the shower and wouldn’t because the chain is very dainty and probably most women spray perfume on themselves after putting necklaces on” the reply was “It’s only costume jewellery and there is nothing we can do about it”.

CTreweeks Wed 08-Jul-15 14:19:48

I bought my mum the Stardust bracelet for Mother's day in March. The crystals started to fall out as the mesh bracelet had worn away. I too was refused any recompense. I am fighting it via CAB. My advice, don't buy Swarovski.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now