Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Where can I find trendy baby and children's clothes made in Britain?

(6 Posts)
EmmaCarter Tue 03-Feb-15 18:04:39

Ideally I am after some up and coming British childrenswear designers. I am really keen to get away from the high street brands and make my bubba's look adorable. Anything for my 6 month old girl or 3 year old boy! Thanks!!

ooohsopink Tue 03-Feb-15 20:42:33

have you tried Etsy? They have a Children's Clothing section that shows items made in the UK: https://www.etsy.com/uk/search?q=childrens+clothes&locationQuery=2635167

knim2015 Tue 10-Feb-15 11:59:40

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

clarad Sun 19-Apr-15 18:50:30

I buy wool products from bonnie as they are very cute and all 100% wool. Do ages 2-3 as the smallest so would be good for your boy.

I also used to buy from wild things The clothes are super funky the smallest sizes are 6-12 months.

SubG Fri 29-May-15 16:02:04

have you tried some smaller retailers. Check www.cheekyntrendy.com

Busymum12 Sun 14-Jun-15 15:19:54

Hi

There is a stylish baby shop that has just opened in streatham called baby boutikue. They do a jon bon jovi label rock star, aquascutum.

You need to visit them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now