Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Recommendations for wide fitting (I) shoes suitable for a high instep. Please help!

(5 Posts)
driedapricot Sat 24-Jan-15 14:22:45

Does anyone have any recommendations for wide fitting shoes suitable for a high instep?

We have just been to get our daughter fitted for her first pair of shoes. Clarks measured her as a 4 1/2 I but they don't do any in that width. They said sizing up to a 5H should work but because she also has a high instep none of their shoes in 5H would fit.

They sent us away saying they couldn't help.

We tried Jones but they couldn't help and they advised Hotter (!) who don't even do shoes for children!

Thanks.

cuphat Sat 24-Jan-15 20:41:54

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

driedapricot Sat 24-Jan-15 22:21:50

Hopeful bump as I have no idea where to go. Thanks.

Bananasandchocolatecustard Sat 24-Jan-15 22:23:41

How about Startrite?

driedapricot Sat 24-Jan-15 22:31:55

Thanks for replying. I have looked on their website but they only seem to go up to an H too. There isn't one here to try an H in a larger size but we would be willing to travel if we could get a few options together to look at in a day.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: