Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

baby grows for long legs and big feet!

(6 Posts)
Bootsalex Thu 16-Oct-14 22:57:38

My little girl is just over 2 months and is a very long baby. I've got mostly next baby grows and they are too small for her length and feet but still baggy everywhere else.
Anyone got any suggestions of brands that come up long/big feet?
Thanks smile x

Paquitalaflor Fri 17-Oct-14 14:28:54

I was looking for a similar post! I have a HUGE baby, very long legs and torso. He is currently in 9-12 months clothes but is only four months old shock

I do think Next have shortish legs on them. I think Sainsburys clothes are long but they aren't wide enough! Carter's (US brand) seem to be really good, long and stretchy.

I am really struggling though and would be interested to see what other says!

BikeRunSki Fri 17-Oct-14 14:31:32

I used to get footless ones from Boots. Sold individually, but often on 3 for 2.

Bootsalex Fri 17-Oct-14 17:42:39

Wow, he does sound big, I've got a friend with a similar sized baby boy.
I'm tempted to unpick stitching on plain white baby grows but the next ones are so pretty I want to keep just in case we have another!
We don't have Sainsburys anywhere near us, I'll have a look to see if they do online...thanks for suggestions xx

mdpis3 Fri 17-Oct-14 17:56:08

I had a giant baby (DH is 6'6" so I should have known) who went straight into 3-6 months...they didn't last, my Mum ended up cutting the feet off and hemming them on a sewing machine to make them pretty and then we bought the worlds most amazing baby sock collection. Problem solved. Now at 6 she wears age 11-12 clothes so onesies are a no no still.

natureplantar101 Sat 01-Nov-14 00:45:56

H&M do footless ones in 2 packs for £5.99

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now