Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Jeans that last?

(8 Posts)
Fckthis Wed 20-Aug-14 18:42:26

I need some good jeans to wear all the time to work sometimes (no dress code) and weekends. Levi's go white in the knees after just a couple of months and gap's break in no time. I am after classic stuff, dark blue, the kind you aren't meant to wash for the first six moths. Where can I get them?

BearPear Wed 20-Aug-14 18:44:47

My best jeans are from Fat Face, skinnies, worn to death over the last year and still look good as new - no bagging or fading at the knee.

Fckthis Thu 21-Aug-14 15:54:42

Really? Would never have thought of trying there! Anyone else with similar experience? Thanks!

GrouchyKiwi Thu 21-Aug-14 15:58:54

I have no answer but want to know too. Got a pair of Levis for DH a few months ago and there's already a massive hole in one knee. He only wears them in the evenings and at weekends. The cheap pair I got him at Peacocks lasted longer.

Fckthis Thu 21-Aug-14 16:13:04

Oh I am sorry but I am glad, I thought I had specially pointy knees!

thetropicmama7 Wed 08-Oct-14 18:00:16

Diesel, Miss Sixty and Superdry seem to last ages. A bit more expensive but don't seem to lose their shape are Seven and J Brand.

BB01 Tue 13-Jan-15 18:47:58

Diesel last years!

SmokyRobinson Tue 13-Jan-15 19:08:16

Another vote for for Fat Face - only wear FF jeans, they stay good for ages!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now