Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Clothes over cloth nappies?

(9 Posts)
Bumbershoot Thu 08-May-14 09:36:42

We're struggling to find vests and trousers with bottoms big enough to wear over cloth nappies grin Can anyone recommend any good brands that are cut to suit? And any to avoid? Thanks!

QueenofLouisiana Thu 08-May-14 22:53:24

I found most cheaper brands are more closely cut- however Tesco vests fitted fine. Dungarees were better than trousers, we even had short ones for summer.

5madthings Thu 08-May-14 22:55:44

Frugi

Isisizzie Fri 20-Jun-14 20:39:05

H and m are good.

TeaPleaseBob Mon 29-Sep-14 23:02:18

H&M (although watch out for occasional very skinny trousers), sainsburys and M&Co have been good for us. My lo wears flips so bit slimmer than some cloth nappies though. Now that she's 16 months and slimmed down a bit we don't really have any issues with clothes. 9-12 months was probably the worst time as she was so chunky anyway. ;)

Artandco Mon 29-Sep-14 23:03:27

Cambridge baby. Their dungerees are great

Icedfinger Fri 10-Oct-14 18:59:13

Agree with H&M got some great jeans and cords in there the other day.

I found vest extenders brilliant too- you can buy them from Fill Your Pants online. They mean vests fit round the nappy a bit more easily.

VilootShesCute Wed 15-Oct-14 20:44:05

We have some good bonton baggy trousers that've been handed down from a fellow cloth nappy user and they're great. Also frugi but I'm never really that keen on their patterns and prints unfortunately. H&M are good I'll second or third that.

stargirl1701 Wed 15-Oct-14 20:45:39

Frugi
Polarn O Pyret
Katvig

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now