Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

I need packs of identical socks, where to buy?

(4 Posts)
PeacesOfAte Wed 26-Mar-14 12:50:05

All the obvious sock-buying places seem to do variety packs of socks. Even the plainest ones have days of the week on. Can anyone help me with where to get multipacks of socks that are all the same?

I have three kids and the daily sock pairing drives me insane!

Poughle Wed 26-Mar-14 12:56:13

Watching with interest. Ideally, I'd like same color socks without shaped heels so my 1 year old and 3 year old could both share from the same big sock bucket.

Quinteszilla Wed 26-Mar-14 12:58:06

Having identical socks wont help you.

All my packs of plain grey and black socks have ended up in different sizes, with different "hemlines", different bobbles and different shades of black/grey.

It is much easier to pair socks if you can look at obvious designs. Try H&M. OR M&S.

LyndaCartersBigPants Wed 26-Mar-14 13:13:01

Or just do what I do, after washing/drying, throw them all in a heap on the floor and tell them to find their own socks & pair them up.

DD never wears a matching pair, she'll have grey with spots on one foot and pink stripes on the other, but she's happy.

DS2 has days of the week so he knows which are his and it means I know he's changed them every day!

DS1 is so horrified at the thought of accidentally ending up with some of DP's that he will meticulously check which black socks are his and which are not.

DP has all plain black ones, but as Quint says, they are all slightly different shades of faded black, slightly more or less stretched etc. A nightmare to try and pair into actual pairs. I don't think he minds and he says it helps if one gets a hole in, he only has to throw away one not both, but it winds me up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now