Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Has anyone got experience with the Nordickids website

(4 Posts)
aghi Tue 29-Oct-13 10:48:34

Hi

I bought a snowsuit from Nordickids.co.uk and it was not the correct size. I have left them many messages (answer phone and email) to change the item and never received a response to any of my messages. I have now sent the item back and I had to pay for the postage myself which was unlike any other online company I have come across before. We have gift voucher from them that I would like to use so I want to exchange the snowsuit for another one. Has anyone ever had any experience with them? I have used the number they advertise on the website but it always goes to answer phone no matter what time of day you call them. They also have not responded to my answer phone messages.

Given how expensive the items was I expected better service. Has anyone got any advice.

Thanks.
Agi

Mummyoftheyear Sat 02-Nov-13 06:41:35

No. But I've used other similar ones and find that, although they DO answer the phone and are helpful, they do expect you to pay for returns. I usually get a refund though.
I use Viking Kids for snowsuits. I like Muddy Puddles, too.

trishann Thu 28-Nov-13 17:13:59

I heard that Nordic kids had closed down, which I realise is not much help in getting back your money. Perhaps you could email their website, as there must be someone dealing with all the loose ends? Or, if you paid with a credit card, ask your bank to pursue? I haven't used Viking Kids, but I have recently got snow suits by Mini Rodini and Indikiduals from smallfolkrun online.

sbarclay1987 Mon 31-Mar-14 20:31:32

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now