Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Organic Baby Company took my money!

(9 Posts)
Linds5 Sat 28-Sep-13 14:03:54

I ordered 2 babygrows from the Organic Baby Company on 25th May 2013 - they took my money that day but I still haven't received any items!! I've phoned the number on the website - it rings until it is cut off. I've emailed them asking them to cancel the order and refund my money - I had one reply in July saying the items would be dispatched as quickly as possible and then nothing since.

Any one else had any problems?

Any suggestions on what I do now to get my money back?

Thanks

SoupDragon Sat 28-Sep-13 14:05:56

If you paid by credit card, go via your card company.

ToddleWaddle Sat 28-Sep-13 14:06:03

If you paid by credit card get in touch with your card company and they can raise a dispute and hopefully refund your money.

ToddleWaddle Sat 28-Sep-13 14:06:24

Snap

bramble13 Mon 17-Mar-14 17:49:00

Same here. They cancelled my order and said it had been refunded but it still hasn't.
I ordered by debit rather than credit card - not sure what to do. Can the bank help with this?

Karuna7 Tue 15-Apr-14 22:55:27

I know this is an old thread but I just wanted to report a similar experience with the organic baby company who took my money, failed to provide the goods and are ignoring my emails. Will never ever buy from them again - be warned. What a dichotomy: such a sweet name, such dishonest dealing

Stars66 Fri 25-Apr-14 13:43:08

That's such a shame as my little one looked so cute in her organic babygrow. I bought it in John Lewis...

YummyMummyinDulwich Sun 08-Jun-14 16:01:07

Ditto! This also happened to me too. It's outrageous. All happened this time last year. They answered my emails / calls to begin with and then radio silence. I will never buy from them again. I reported them to Citizen Advice and asked them to log the complaint with Trading Standards. Anyone done the same?

mollyl0420 Fri 14-Nov-14 15:24:23

I know this thread has been going awhile, but I want to add to the list. The Organic Baby Company only delivered part of my order and have refused to deliver the rest or give me a refund. I had a similar issue with them 2 years ago but heard they had new management so I thought I would try again. No change at all! Please spread the word!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now