Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Might be a daft question about vests

(6 Posts)
ClaireandGeorge Fri 24-May-13 22:11:39

DS is 17 month sbut is big for his age and always been long in the body, hence is growing out of his 18 - 24 month vests. They are the type that do up under his nappy with poppers.

I have yet to find any for 2 -3 so what do you move on to? Normal vests?

jkklpu Fri 24-May-13 22:49:30

Different brands are different sizes, eg Mothercare always tend to come up quite big. But it's not a drama if he graduates to T-shirts.

tiredteddy Fri 24-May-13 22:52:48

Next stock that type of vest in age 2-3 as do tesco and asda and mist major supermarkets. You just need to go to a big store!

StarlightMcKenzie Fri 24-May-13 22:57:44

Oh no. Once they no longer fit into their body suits I just gave up on the whole vest thing.

Never really 'got' it, just like I've never really understood wellies or sun hats confused

StrangeGlue Fri 24-May-13 23:07:31

Good question, I love under suits and so does DD. I've found you can order them from the mother care and M and S websites

Betty5313 Mon 27-May-13 18:48:59

also if he isn't outgrowing them width wise you can buy vest extenders- try one of the cloth nappy websites.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now