Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Wide fitting shoes

(3 Posts)
Empross76 Wed 01-May-13 08:57:31

My DS has wide feet (H, but can wear G if he goes up half a size). He has Clarks shoes but they are getting trashed as he wears them all day every day.
I wanted to buy him an alternative pair - lighter for the summer - preferably NOT Clarks due to the price tag!
Does anybody know of supermarket or high street stores where the shoes tend to come up wide? You could save me a lot of faffing around!
Thanks.

iseenodust Wed 01-May-13 16:44:50

Primigi will be your friend. Find at an independent shoe shop. Prices similar to Clarks but they will last. DS was even known to outgrow some.

Layl77 Fri 03-May-13 19:16:32

I am also looking for the answer to this. My 18month old has a H fitting, walked since 9months so they're not showing any signs of slimming down. I took her to get new ones last week and even after the guy in Clarks "fitted" them the straps popped open when she walked. I had to take them back and was going to buy another pair of startright but all their sandals are an F!
Any suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now