Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Children's waterproof trousers

(8 Posts)
GreatGooglyMoogly Sat 29-Sep-12 20:12:16

Is there anywhere other than Muddy Puddles that sells (non-padded) children's waterproof trousers for school-aged children? Ideally cheaper! TIA.

Pinner35 Sat 29-Sep-12 20:13:02

Our Lidl had some in recently.....might be worth a look.

lisad123 Sat 29-Sep-12 20:14:33

Regetta

amillionyears Sat 29-Sep-12 20:15:42

If you live rurally,places that farmers shop normally have a selection.
Millets used to do them,and outdoors shops sometimes have them.

Pancakeflipper Sat 29-Sep-12 20:16:05

Sprayway ones. Got my son a pair 3 yrs ago and made sure they were huge ( turn over the elastic waistband) and he's still able to wear them.

Grumpla Sat 29-Sep-12 20:16:23

Decathlon. Get to a store if you can, as they have the worst website EVER, but their own brand gear is very good quality.

DS1 is 3 and wears the size 5 stuff though (admittedly with a bit of growing room) but he is on 90th centile for height or thereabouts.

I have the trousers and the one-up-from-most-basic Cagoule, very pleased with both of them. The trousers have Velcro tabs at the ankle so you can get a pretty tight seal - dry feet after over an hour of stomping in puddles the other day grin

runnervt Sat 29-Sep-12 20:17:14

Have a look on Ebay. I've had quite cheap but reasonable quality ones from there.

GoingToBedfordshire Sat 29-Sep-12 20:23:52

Trespass

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now