Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Waterproofs for 21 month old, all-in-one or jacket and trousers?

(5 Posts)
notso Tue 25-Sep-12 16:22:24

Which is best?

TIA

ArtexMonkey Tue 25-Sep-12 16:25:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

notso Tue 25-Sep-12 23:01:38

Thanks ArtexMonkey smile

crackcrackcrak Tue 25-Sep-12 23:04:53

Depends in the kid. Dd is a puddle jumper and soaks her trousers so I try and get her to wear her all in one. Hers is red and made by Muddy Puddles - I bought it from a farm supplies shop it wax quite cheap but v durable. If you go for all in ones size up as much as possible and have them baggy as they grew out of them fast I'd the zip goes down between their legs

CravingSunshine Thu 27-Sep-12 19:45:47

I found a good Regatta rainsuit online. Great for when you have to get out of the house regardless of weather. Great for playground- slides etc as water didn't get in at all and he was fine with layers underneath for warmth. I've got waterproof trousers from Jo Jo Maman as well but they're about as longwinded to put on as the suit and he still seems to get wet feet & ankles from all the puddles.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now