Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Anyone know where I can find this type of bra?!

(4 Posts)
Lemele Mon 14-May-12 21:00:42

A while back I found a bra on the internet that was basically a covering for the breasts, and although it was the traditional shape (cups, shoulder straps, etc) it allowed the boobs to hang down in their natural position quite freely. I am struggling for comfort while trying to breastfeed my new twins and want to buy one, but can I find it again?! No sad It was a one-of-a-kind bra, on what looked like a website made purely for the selling of these bras.

Does anyone know where you can get them? Linky linky please grin

PodeTheBogeySlayer Thu 12-Jul-12 09:47:08

I had breast feeding bras that I found on eBay, was called a Yes bra and was a bit like a crop top with a band underneath but not individual cups. Had the proper clips for ease of feeding. I think they were only about £5 each. They were really comfy and as a F cup it was nice to find something that wasn't restrictive. That the sort of thing?

mikeylachoi Fri 07-Sep-12 13:02:57

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

morethanamum12 Fri 05-Oct-12 22:36:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now