Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Waterproof for Disney water rides!

(4 Posts)
Missybaby Wed 05-Oct-11 12:43:54

Can anyone recommend a pac-a-mac type mac which is long enough and waterproof enough (and pink or girly) for my DDs ages 3 and 5? I want to pack them for our trip to Disney World and don't want to pay over the odds for a mac in the park. Some macs don't seem to be waterproof! Maybe i just need splash proof! Or they look too short. Any recommendations??

OneHandFlapping Wed 05-Oct-11 12:47:07

We found it was so hot when we went that as long as you were wearing light clothes (ie not jeans), it was pleasant to get soaked, and just air dry. Most people seemed to be doing the same. Mind you, my kids were much older when we went, and less prone to whining than when they were younger.

Missybaby Wed 05-Oct-11 12:48:38

Yes, wondered if whining would start!!
What month did you go? We are going end of October, not baking hot, but should be nice I think.

OneHandFlapping Thu 06-Oct-11 11:55:32

We went in August. Temperatures were close to 30 degrees, and the humidity was hellish. We got tickets you could use for multiple access to multiple parks, and got up early to get to the theme parks before the crowds, and do the most popular rides. then we spent the afternoons in one of the many waterparks, relaxing.

Have a wonderful time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now