Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Anyone else had problems with H&M online?

(2 Posts)
Marne Wed 28-Sep-11 12:39:25

I ordered a coat and a cardigain 3 weeks ago, was starting to get anoyed as it has not arrived so checked online and it says 'expected delivery 14th october' shock, i'm not happy as i was not told i would have to wait this long when i ordered, so i e-mailed customer services and they basicly said 'tough shit' and then offered to check stock for me at nearby stores (i live about 8o miles from a H&M store so was not impressed that they wanted me to collect from store), so winter is now looming and i have no coat.

I'm IBU to expect not to wait 5 weeks for an item to be delivered?

Are H&M always this crap?

accessorizequeen Fri 30-Sep-11 19:58:34

There have been several threads about this , and basically they are crap. My delivery was 3 weeks later than they said and I think I got off lightly compared to others! Tis a pity as they do a good lot of stuff for the dc and there's not much choice in the store near me.
Phaps start an s&B thread to find another coat?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now