Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

The great autumn/winter coat hunt for toddler girl...

(3 Posts)
Betty24 Tue 20-Sep-11 12:53:15

Desperately seeking the perfect autumn/winter coat for my 20 month DD. Had a great blue zoo one last year (red duffle) and an all in one from boden and that saw us through the whole winter. Now she is running around I'm not sure what to go for. Tried a lovely wool swing coat from boden but it is too heavy and restrictive and she refused at first try! Wondering whether to get a cheaper anorak type thing for nursery (roll in the mud) wear and a wool coat to wear for smarter days or just to go for a better quality anorak to see us through whole winter. Any suggestions folks?

EldonAve Tue 20-Sep-11 22:10:26

jojomamanbebe fleecey coat

accessorizequeen Tue 20-Sep-11 23:06:03

The fleece lined anoraks from Boden are raved about but not waterproof. I usually have a waterproof one, fleece lined is useful or Hatley ones have towelling. Plus a warm coat like the JoJo ones which are really cute and washable. Or a duffle style from next etc, it's prob the high wool content of Bodens that make it so heavy. Dd is 3 next week and she has a Boden snowboarding jacket plus Gap padded jacket. I think Monsoon have some lovely but practical coats but don't think I'd send them into nursery!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now