Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

What are the chances of getting an exchange?

(4 Posts)
BabeRuthless Thu 15-Sep-11 10:03:31

I got my son some shoes from Clarks a couple of weeks back specifically for school. His TA told me this morning that the velcro strap keeps coming loose & a couple of times he's run over to her with only one shoe & she's had to go find the other.

On one hand they've obviously had a bit of wear & tear but on the other he's only worn them for 8 days in total & I've paid over £30 for them. What are my chances of getting an exchange?

Jenn1982 Thu 15-Sep-11 11:57:38

I would probably e-mail the company themselves before trying in the store you purchased them from. In my experience, customer services have a lot more give than shop staff(not Clarks especially, just in general), especially as individual shops have targets. I expect most customer services have targets too, but for fixing problems and maintaining customer satisfaction not turnover etc.
Again, I have no idea about Clarks themselves, just my previous personal experience with shops in general.
Good luck

ShatnersBassoon Thu 15-Sep-11 12:00:19

You'll definitely get an exchange.

BabeRuthless Thu 15-Sep-11 16:12:39

Thanks for the answers. That's a good idea about customer service, I'd probably end up going to them anyway so might as well start there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now