Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Nightwear

(4 Posts)
Fridha74 Wed 14-Sep-11 21:38:54

Hiya,

We live in a very old flat and heating is a issue in the winter, so just wonder if anyone do know of a really warm PJ for baby? I have tried a Baby Sleeping bag but my girl doesn't like it at all.

Thanks

MyMaisyMouse Wed 14-Sep-11 22:43:33

I think that layering is the key. Lots of layers, so vest, babygrow, pyjamas, a pair of socks or two!

What bedding does your daughter have, blankets?

Could you consider putting a small oil filled radiator in the room or out of reach on the landing? Our last house was very cold and we used one like this one here. It was only 500W so not ridiculously expensive to run and t had a variable thermostat on it so we could set it to come on if it got any colder in the night, so then it wasn't on all the time anyway.

TapselteerieO Wed 14-Sep-11 23:04:31

I used this kind of thing when my dc were small, in freezing house, with layers underneath. They are fleece and easy to wash and dry too.

I had a sleeping bag too for them which was cotton and it had two layers and sleeves that could be zipped off - I agree with the oil heater, last house I lived in had no heating in the dc's room, so we used the oil heater there.

Fridha74 Thu 15-Sep-11 10:19:53

Thank you both for your answer, I will try both options and see how she gets along. Have a nice day smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now