Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Boy's Waterproof Winter Coats

(5 Posts)
BumpPlus2 Fri 02-Sep-11 20:11:29

Hi,
I have been trawling the net for a reasonably priced (vicinity of £40) coat for my son. He is 4 years old and very outdoorsy so I want it for all weathers so I am not watching the weather all the time in order to dress him!
I am struggling to find a warm, waterproof jacket preferably in a bright (spot in a crowded park) colour....any tips at all please??!
Thanks,

accessorizequeen Mon 05-Sep-11 21:05:56

There's a bit of a discussion going on here that might help. Plenty of coats recommended that would suit.

accessorizequeen Mon 05-Sep-11 21:09:03

One that's not mentioned on that thread btw is Spotty Otter, they do a fleece-lined waterproof coat which although slightly over your budget is great quality by all accounts.

Popbiscuit Mon 05-Sep-11 21:11:43

I recommended these on the other thread. We live in Canada and I buy them for my three every year. Warm, good zippers, water/snow proof and no logos.

cherub59 Tue 06-Sep-11 12:29:44

Boden

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now