Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

First walking shoes

(3 Posts)
hildainstant Sat 27-Aug-11 19:51:31

Was hoping for some help finding first walker shoes other than Clarkes/Startrite. It goes without saying that I'll protect my DS's feet but I'm really uninspired by the designs from these places and was hoping to find more stylish shoes for when DS takes his first steps!!

But, please don't take this wrong, his feet will be protected and I will NEVER chose style over safety/protecting by LO's feet!

sprinkles77 Sat 27-Aug-11 20:01:41

DS has these in red. very cute. cheapish. I got them once he was doing a bit of walking outside. The woman in the children's shoe shop said he was walking too well for "cruisers" to be worth while, but would be better with something a bit more flexible than proper shoes. He's had them a month or so and they are a bit worn now, but fit fine. Will probably replace them in a few weeks.

Betty24 Tue 20-Sep-11 13:04:26

www.livieandluca.co.uk - adorable shoes! not sure about the fit but I love the designs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now