Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Nursing tops?

(7 Posts)
Gemd81 Wed 24-Aug-11 10:15:09

Does anyone know where to buy some decent nursing tops mothercare range is expensive and very poor quality fabric - am annoyed at how mothercare can get away with ripping people off!

smearedinfood Wed 24-Aug-11 20:29:24

try http://www.mummylooksfab.co.uk/ not too expensive i found, or ebay?

rubyslippers Wed 24-Aug-11 20:31:20

How about wearing a vest under your top?

Pull vest down and top up and you are still covered in e tummy area

I never bothered with nursing tops even in the early days. Button through tops and tunic tops work well

limetrees Wed 24-Aug-11 20:32:40

I had some nice ones from H&M, not sure if they still do them. They lasted me through 2 DCs, each fed for a year and they were only about £12.

Gemd81 Wed 24-Aug-11 21:02:14

Cool thanx will start shopping grin

YougreatPamplemousse Wed 24-Aug-11 21:04:40

I second the H&M ones - I have a load of them from my 1st pregnancy and have worn them almost constantly for the last 3.5 years with feeding and subsequent pregnancies, the wash well have lasted and kept their shape. I can't say that about the Next or Mothercare ones.

cherub59 Tue 06-Sep-11 12:32:53

I found loose blouse type tops best. Bought nursing tops for ds1 but didn't bother with ds2 and ds3. find loose tops I can pull up much more discrete as baby covers me and the extra material also keeps me covered and there is much less faffing. Bought 4 from h&m

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now