Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

shoes - pediped/hushpuppies

(2 Posts)
rachael2401 Wed 17-Aug-11 14:03:11

I am desperately seeking the perfect shoes for my daughter who is walking now. I have avoided any sort of crawlers/cruisers until she could walk properly. I was told in a shoeshop (Clinkards) that she would be OK in cruisers as she was just starting to walk so I cought a pair of Clarks cruisers from them. She is now really walking properly and I want some proper shoes. I already have the guilt after going to Jones and the woman telling me that she should definitely be in proper shoes now not the softer ones she's in so I want to get her the best shoes I can. There are no decent shoe shops where I live except a Fashion Direct which has a Clarks section but I was not convinced by the fitters there when I took DD in the other day. We have now got a 'pop up' shoe shop which sells Hush Puppies and Pedipeds and I wondered whether anyone has any experience of these brands?
What is the general feeling on Clarks vs Startrite? I always wanted DD to have startrite as that's what I had and I know their leather is dyed through as opposed to Clarks which is only surface dyed and therefore scuffs more.
Any help appreciated!

debivamp Thu 18-Aug-11 00:24:15

My DD has very narrow feet so for me it is stratrite all the way. They also have a better range in all sizes.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: