Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Where to get waterproof all in one suit for small 9mths old?

(8 Posts)
BionicEar Wed 27-Jul-11 23:53:18

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get an all in one waterproof suit for a small 9mths old who is still in 3-6mths clothing. Looking at sites they seem to go from 6-12mths which would swamp the baby! Ideally would like one with feet so baby can crawl around outside when we go camping.

BertieBotts Thu 28-Jul-11 00:02:33

Ebay? Quick search with category filter has come up with this, worth keeping an eye on what comes up if nothing suits there. They all look a bit thick for this time of year.

baby.shop.ebay.co.uk/Baby-Clothing-/14738/i.html?rt=nc&Size=3%252D6%2520months&_nkw=waterproof%20all%20in%20one&_catref=1&_dmpt=Baby_Clothing&_fln=1&_ssov=1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m282

We were given one which was a proper camping/mountain climbing equipment make, can't remember what it was now, it was a fleece babygrow type thing with hood and a waterproof all in one over the top, you could popper them together so it was like one big snowsuit, or for hot or dry days you could separate both parts out. It was newborn size, DS wore it about once. But they must exist! You could also try looking for waterproof footed trousers and a separate coat/top. The pullover/hoodie style ones sometimes have drawstring waists.

They might be too big yet but you could try a workwear type shop for a boiler suit. All of mine ha these from they were toddlers for farming ?

MrsShrekTheThird Thu 28-Jul-11 00:09:44

we've had them from 3mo upwards : regatta do them and so do Togz. The latter are a bit more pricey but ours did all three dc grin - the dungarees can be adjusted up and have velcro at the ankles and waist so even dd who was very tiny could have them adjusted down for her.

MrsShrekTheThird Thu 28-Jul-11 00:17:34

found you a bargain!! I've used this company a good bit and their service is great smile

MrsShrekTheThird Thu 28-Jul-11 00:22:15

they also have padded versions for winter

BionicEar Thu 28-Jul-11 01:18:52

Excellent thanks ladies for your help! smile

MrsShrekTheThird extra special thanks for the bargain spotting - have ordered one and fingers crossed it will fit the baby nicely. It will probably be hot throughout our camping trip now I've got one! grin

MrsShrekTheThird Fri 29-Jul-11 01:38:11

grin

well it's usually one way to guarantee warm weather - buy new waterproofs wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now