Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Baby Clothes!!! Please help!!!

(4 Posts)
henrysdaddy Thu 21-Jul-11 09:07:43

Hello Everyone,

I?m hoping you can give me some advice.

I?m currently researching for a new business selling baby clothes online for 0-24 month olds.

What I?d like to know is what brands do you like, and why?
Are there any brands that you like but struggle to find in high street shops or even online?
Do you buy clothes that have a particular theme such as animals, characters, fairies, cars, toys, etc?

I?d really appreciate as much info as possible from you so that I can get a good idea as to what brands and type of clothes I should sell.

Many Thanks for your help, it?s very kind of you.

Greg

Daddy to Henry (7 months old)

coffeewhitenosugar Thu 21-Jul-11 21:22:51

Hi, mostly Next for me, the quality is great and the designs are fun plus the prices are reasonable and at that age they grow so fast! In fact Next all the way through really, hope that helps smile

InmaculadaConcepcion Sat 23-Jul-11 14:22:51

More colourful stuff for boys and more practical stuff for girls, please! Especially for younger toddlers, when they need clothes which are easy to move in and weather-proof.

I'm sick to the back teeth of everything being cutesy-cutesy (and often pink) for girls and so many dark-coloured and dull clothes for boys. And don't start me on shoes!!!

If there has to be a motif, I'd rather have animals or shapes, rather than stuff that screams "girl" or "boy".

Good luck with your new venture!

Kelly1267 Tue 26-Jul-11 09:14:30

I've started preferring to buy online, theres more choice, it's cheaper, and much easier. My favourite stores at the moment for childrens clothes are Vanilla Bloom and Scarlet Sky. They sell designer baby's and childrens clothing, but still look cute for a designer brand.

I normally look for something cute, like these Inch Blue Shoes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now