Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Where can I find baby sleepsuits with built-in scratch mitts? Or sleepsuits for long babies?

(15 Posts)
primalero Wed 18-May-11 11:47:09

I got some from Mamas & Papas and the built-in scratch mitts are a brilliant idea, but unfortunately my 2wo baby is entirely the wrong size and shape for the sleepsuits. His feet already fill the shoe part of a 0-3month sleepsuit and he has long limbs, but his abdomen is small and there's a sea of spare fabric widthways.

Does anyone know any other stockists of sleepsuits with built-in scratchmitts, or in fact any sleepsuits that are good for loooong babies?

ZimboMum Wed 18-May-11 16:25:23

Congratulations on your new DS!

The Sainsburys ones have built in scratchmitts and they do seem quite long in the leg and arms - my DS is quite big, but he never really fits the legs properly in his age range, until just before the rest of him grows out of them! They're about £8 for 3 and they wash really well. We don't buy ours from anywhere else now.

HTH

primalero Wed 18-May-11 16:33:04

Thanks for the tip, I'll check Sainsbiry's

(I also posted on the Chat area as it seems to get more traffic)

iEmbarassedMyself Wed 18-May-11 16:37:20

here, Mothercare
3-pack of long-sleeve white sleepsuits
Integral scratch mitts from 3-6 months, non-slip soles from 9 months and above
Toe safe™ design prevents loose threads wrapping around tiny toes
(copy and pasted)

COCKadoodledooo Wed 18-May-11 18:19:47

Next do them, as do Matalan.

Rosemallow Wed 18-May-11 18:21:29

I second sainsbury's. DS is very long and very scratchy and they have been the best ones we've found.

HipHopOpotomus Wed 18-May-11 23:19:18

John Lewis do them without legs - just a very long body with elastic in the bottom. Brilliant as no messing around in the night with domes. The have built in sleep mits too. Wld suit a long baby. I love this style but it's quite hard to come across.

primalero Thu 19-May-11 13:23:50

Thanks again everyone for your help

NewChoos Mon 30-May-11 20:11:07

My baby is long and we find john lewis the best smile

ilovemyoboe Sat 25-Jun-11 12:19:21

My little boy was quite long, and we found that Boots sleepsuits and babysuits were quite a long fit too. Tescos were hopeless!

LoveBeingAbleToNamechange Sat 25-Jun-11 12:36:37

M&s do also

Karmabanana Sat 25-Jun-11 12:38:39

The next ones have particularly short sleeves.

Honeydragon Sat 25-Jun-11 12:38:47

Second Sainsburys as good for longer babies

ninedragons Sat 25-Jun-11 12:40:39

Osh Kosh do lovely ones.

kellestar Fri 01-Jul-11 22:13:39

Boots are good for long and narrow babies

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now