Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Children's slippers?

(7 Posts)
bigbadbarry Wed 20-Apr-11 12:35:50

Is it even possible to buy children's slippers at this time of year? Has anybody seen any - where, please?

DooinMeCleanin Wed 20-Apr-11 12:38:11

Yes dd1 bought some recently. Unfortunately at the time she was in a different city (Leeds) and can only tell me that they went a 'really big shoe shop and there were loads of sandals. Loads and loads and loads'

[veryhelpfull]

bigbadbarry Wed 20-Apr-11 12:38:53

LOL. I am not quite desperate enough to go to Leeds and wander about in hope! Thanks anyway grin

BikeRunSki Wed 20-Apr-11 12:39:49

Ebay!

AngelaBrown Mon 13-Jun-11 22:51:28

I found the same challenge searching for my son so if you are looking for childrens suede moccasin slippers then click on this link smile

DeepPurple Mon 13-Jun-11 22:54:07

They had some in mothercare only a few weeks ago. I don't know if they still have them now though

grazzenger Thu 04-Aug-11 12:50:51

i've bought our 2 Moccis - leather soled mocassins which are knitted for warmth and have some great designs. the leather sole means no slipping on wooden or laminate floors. our new favourite local shop stocks them and they're online too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now