Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Slippers and socks for wide footed toddler?

(3 Posts)
JB144 Tue 11-Jan-11 20:52:55

Dear all,

Does anyone know where I can buy slippers and socks for wide-footed toddlers please?

I've struggled with my DS who (at nearly 2 1/2) is now a size 7 1/2 G fitting and with a high instep. Slippers are mainly F fitting and I've had to resort to buying a pair of 8 1/2's that he can get his foot in but he's tripping over them they're so long! I wouldn't necessarily bother but he needs them for nursery.

We also have problems with socks. A recent batch of 4-5yr old socks from Gap failed to fit within a few weeks, mainly because of width.

Any advice welcome!!

Thank you!

Janet

chuckeyegg Wed 12-Jan-11 13:33:09

Dear Janet

I have suffered the same problem with DS, Gap socks have gone and I buy DS Tescos value black socks and they fit well as tht are stretchy and fit snugly but not to tight. Next slippers seem to suit his feet well, the ones with with a pull over bit here

DS is 12G and he's 4.

HTH x

JB144 Thu 13-Jan-11 19:44:45

Thank you! Very helpful!

xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: