Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Warm/thick sleepsuits with non-slip feet?

(8 Posts)
hairylipsquid Sun 09-Jan-11 21:09:05

My DD (aged 2 but size 18-24 months) takes her sleeping bag off after we put her to bed. She also refuses to have a duvet or blanket in her cot (throws them out). This means she ends up getting cold and waking in the night.

I've been looking for some thick, warm all-in-one sleepsuits with non-slip feet so she will keep warm all over without the need for a cover.

Any ideas?

jollyma Sun 09-Jan-11 21:15:08

Ds has one from mothercare with george pig on, its that soft brushed fleece material. He wears a long sleeved vest under and doesn't seem to get cold. Primark also sell them but i dont know if they have non slip feet.

ArrietyClock Sun 09-Jan-11 21:16:10

Try a fleece sleepsuit over the top of her ordinary one (or just with a vest if your house is warm - ours isn't). Next do one for 8 or 9 pounds. Alternatively babysleepshop.com have them that come lined with cotton jersey for extra warmth. They are more expensive though.

ThatVikRinA22 Sun 09-Jan-11 21:16:36

verbaudet do thick fleecy sleep suits with rubber on the bottoms of the feet like slipper socks - at least they used to do, probably worth checking them out

greensnail Sun 09-Jan-11 21:16:36

My DD has a peppa pig one from asda. Lovely and warm. It does up with a zip though and she can take it off easily, so maybe not ideal if she'll just take that off too.

Sossiges Mon 10-Jan-11 00:19:29

Primark do good ones, or Carter's (can find these on Ebay), all with non-slip feet. Look out for ones with a little tab at the neck (which poppers up across the zip) as it stops the little darlings from unzipping the suit

tethersend Mon 10-Jan-11 00:34:17

Sainsbos do excellent ones; really thick fleece with a zip. They look vile, but do the job and v v cheap.

hairylipsquid Mon 10-Jan-11 11:34:49

Thanks everyone - I got one this morning from Mothercare that looks like it will do the job.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: