Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Can anyone recommend a warm puff a style jacket for my 5 year old DS?

(13 Posts)
LauraNorder Wed 08-Dec-10 20:48:31

He has one but the zip is about to go, it's not very good quality finishing wise which is a shame as it's very warm. He likes that style so I would like to get a similar but quality onesmile

MerryMarigold Wed 08-Dec-10 20:53:32

Oh, missed the quality bit. Ds has one from BHS. It's lasted for last year and some of this...

LauraNorder Wed 08-Dec-10 21:26:01

Bump

accessorizequeen Thu 09-Dec-10 19:54:14

John Lewis have a nice one but ££, Boden ones are lovely, have a look on ebay as they've sold out now but would absolutely recommend. Next I'm sure would have several and I think the zips have stood up to wear for the ones I've had. Gap do warmest down puffa style jackets, wait for a discount though!

MerryMarigold Thu 09-Dec-10 19:55:20

Hi AQ [wave]

accessorizequeen Thu 09-Dec-10 20:06:24

Hi Merry [waves back] How's the clan? How's the neck??

MerryMarigold Thu 09-Dec-10 20:28:46

Hee hee. Neck is a lot better now the blighter is out. It was spectacular I have to say! Clan are great. Had a lot of fun today. Got J's xmas present on gumtree for 20 quid and it's in NEW condition, so pleased. Twins chatting away now, make me laugh a lot. Still no decorations up though. How are things your way?

Sorry OP - hope this bumps the post for you!

CMOTdibbler Thu 09-Dec-10 20:30:49

I got ds a down coat by Spotty Otter from Little Trekkers - really good quality and v v warm

LauraNorder Thu 09-Dec-10 21:46:31

Thank you managed to get on in GAP outlet with a 30% discount smile

MerryMarigold Thu 09-Dec-10 22:01:26

How did you get that discount?

geraldinetheluckygoat Thu 09-Dec-10 22:03:37

my ds's have some from marks and spencer, very reasonably priced, fleece lined, really warm and cozy. they are navy blue, one has green lining on one grey.

taffetazatyousantaclaus Thu 09-Dec-10 22:17:57

yy to the M and S one here, my DS(7) has been wearing it daily since Spet and it shows no signs of wear and tear

or Boden sale has just started......

LauraNorder Fri 10-Dec-10 20:23:49

It was an instore discount! Lovely coat, very happy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now