Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing clothes and shoes. If you want to buy or sell them, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards for Adults or Children.

Recommend me some waterproof but lined trousers please.

(5 Posts)
EvaLongoria Wed 24-Nov-10 15:02:34

Hi

My daughter has a snowsuit that I bought last year which should fit her perfectly fine this year should snow start falling again.

She also has this jacket in Royal Blue for pre-school. Its very warm. I need a waterproof trousers that she can wear with that when we go to school in the morning because its a 15 mins walk that can get very wet in bad weather. And she walks home from childminders and with it getting dark so early that would be very warm for her at 6pm. She has the Bluezoo all in one puddlesuit from Debenhams but that is not lined and I am looking for a warm lined one. Any suggestions. She just turned 3 and wears 3-4. Ideally in black or blue, royal blue or nacy but would look at other options as well. Thanks

maxybrown Wed 24-Nov-10 18:14:43

do you want an all in one or just trousers?

Trousers from JoJo Maman Bebe. Fleece lined and soft peachy waterproof fabric

here there is a 15% codde foo somewhere too

maxybrown Wed 24-Nov-10 18:15:04

sorry, code off not codde foo hmm

EvaLongoria Wed 24-Nov-10 21:34:32

Hi maxybrown

thanks for that. Is that really waterproof, it looks all soft and cuddly. And yes I am looking for trousers only it is just easier to remove once we get to nursery. Thanks will have a look at those and quite affordable as well.

maxybrown Wed 24-Nov-10 21:50:29

yes they are nice - all their waterproof stuff is the peachy kind of waterproof - we have the fleece lined coat and it's gorgeous. I was helping another mnetter recently to find some - they are very hard to find lined. Spotty otter do some as well, they are about £20/£25

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: