Talk

Advanced search

The Mumsnet house swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who want to organise house swaps with other members. It's not for individuals or companies to advertise house swaps or holiday lets.

Family in Scarborough seek Houseswap in London

(3 Posts)
taxibear Sun 07-Feb-10 10:45:29

We would love to find someone in London who would be interested in a house swap for the second week of the Easter Holidays this year, so that we can meet up with my sister and family.

We have a spacious four-bedroomed house in Scarborough, which would sleep 9. We live on a very quiet street five minutes from the sandy beach at North Bay, Peasholm Park and the North Bay railway).

Our three sons are 2,7 and 9, so lots of boy toys and use of bikes and bike seat and a good sized garden

There are loads of lovely day trips from here, including Whitby, Robin Hoods Bay, York, fantatstic walks and cycle rides.

We would also be interested in house swapping elsewhere during any other school holidays and half terms except summer hols.

Balletlover Wed 17-Feb-10 10:24:06

Can't do this Easter, but would be interested in another time (lots of family in York/north york moors).

3 bed house overlooking Gunnersbury park in West London. Easy walk to tube (piccadilly) & BR (Kew bridge to Waterloo). Kew Gardens 20 mins walk, Windsor about 25 mins drive. Two boys 7 & 2 here so lots of appropriate toys.

taxibear Mon 08-Mar-10 14:14:09

Hi Balletlover,

That sounds ideal. My e-mail address is engexp@googlemail.com. Drop me a mail if you have any dates in mind. I look forward to hearing from you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: