Talk

Advanced search

The Mumsnet house swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who want to organise house swaps with other members. It's not for individuals or companies to advertise house swaps or holiday lets.

House Swap North Norfolk Coast Sleeps 6

(11 Posts)
kimbythesea Tue 02-Feb-10 19:42:52

Would you like to house swap with us?

We live near the north Norfolk coast and have a nice, comfortable home which sleeps up to 6 people.

The house is situated on a quiet, friendly close. It sleeps up to 6: One super king, one double, two singles.Plus cot if needed. Large kitchen, table can seat 8, nice range oven, large comfy sofas, stair gates. Childrens conservatory/play room with lots of toys, wooden floors throughout. Very big garden with 8ft trampoline, paddling pool and brill tree swings. Off road parking for three cars.

The house is only a five min walk into the beautiful 'chocolate box' village with deli, baker, post office, butcher, galleries, clothes shops, antiques, pubs, take away and garage. And there is a great playing feild and kids park at the end of our road!

It is a 10 min drive or 1hr walk to the spectacular golden sands of Brancaster beach, the pine woods of Holkham beach and estate, Titchwell marsh which is great for bird watching. Burnham Overy Staith for fishing sailing or crabbing. Wells is 10min drive for fish n'chips and shops.

We have loads of 'beach kit' which you would be welcome to use: buckets and spades, wind breaks, sun shades, picknick hampers, beach mats, boogie boards etc!

We are looking for a swap for a week or more this summer (2010) somewhere outside Norfolk!
Southwest Cornwall would be fab or North Wales. But to be honest anywhere would do and we're up for offers! We would need somewhere that can sleep two adults and two kids, 5 and 4 yrs.

Thanks for looking!

kimbythesea Thu 04-Feb-10 12:03:43

bump!

JuliaL Sat 06-Feb-10 13:13:24

Hi Kimbythesea

I'd certainly be interested. Do email me to discuss options juliafmlaw at hotmail dot com

shazzg Tue 23-Feb-10 19:31:48

hello - we hoping to stay near burnham market over easter (2nd week)-to see dear mother in law.have 2 litlle girls
we live just outside Hebden Bridge W Yorks - 3 bed house kitted out for 1 and 3 yr old.
let me now if you fancy a bit of yorkshire air
shazzagibson at hotmail dot com

thanks

shazzg Tue 23-Feb-10 19:32:15

hello - we hoping to stay near burnham market over easter (2nd week)-to see dear mother in law.have 2 litlle girls
we live just outside Hebden Bridge W Yorks - 3 bed house kitted out for 1 and 3 yr old.
let me now if you fancy a bit of yorkshire air
shazzagibson at hotmail dot com

thanks

ihatethecold Wed 24-Feb-10 19:20:50

do you fancy cambridge??

coolma Wed 24-Feb-10 19:21:43

Oi, ihate - I was about to ask the same!!

ihatethecold Wed 24-Feb-10 20:03:53

sorry coolma,
maybe we should have a house off!!

coolma Wed 24-Feb-10 20:11:14

Hahaha - I like that! Where are you? (roughly of course wink)

LadyG Wed 24-Feb-10 20:27:23

Wow sounds lovely kimbythesea-but I don't suppose you want to swap for a 5-bed 2-bath in outer London suburbs...sigh-thought not.

shazzg Thu 15-Jul-10 12:56:27

hell0 - do you fancy a swap for 3 bed large house and garden in mytholmroyd,w.yorkshire

?? thanks
sharon

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: