Talk

Advanced search

The Mumsnet house swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who want to organise house swaps with other members. It's not for individuals or companies to advertise house swaps or holiday lets.

Beautiful Detached Barn Conversion in Exmoor

(14 Posts)
horsemadmum Tue 28-Jul-09 21:49:04

New to this, so pls bear with me ! We have a large fully renovated barn conversion. It is situated in a village within Exmoor and is about 25 mins from the coast. We have 4 bedrooms ( 5 including a cot room) 3 of the bedrooms are en suite. The rooms are all very large and it has been modernised to a very high standard. We also have a large well equipped garden and 10 acres directly across the road which belong to us. The house was renovated to meet the standards required for a 4* holiday let, but then we fell in love with it and moved in! We also have an outdoor heated and lit gazebo.We are ideally looking for somewhere that we can go skiing next year - but also open to anywhere abroad or the lake district / Scotland etc---- open to offers. We could also move out to accomodate summertime in excnage for ski location during ski season. Picture /details available by e mail xx

geordieminx Tue 28-Jul-09 21:51:19

Sounds fab - I can understand why you decided to keep it!

kormachameleon Tue 28-Jul-09 21:51:52

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

horsemadmum Tue 28-Jul-09 22:09:14

Thanks for the replies - we love it, we had relocation, relocation interested in it --- we refused to budge though. But a hol would be fab xx

2jamsandwiches Wed 29-Jul-09 15:38:07

How about London? NW1 - 20 mins walk from London Zoo, Regents Park, Hampstead Heath, Kings Cross/St P; bus to Trafalgar Square from the end of the road.

Sounds a delight! Can I interest you in Kenya at some point in the future?

Sounds a delight! Can I interest you in Kenya at some point in the future?

horsemadmum Wed 29-Jul-09 20:59:26

Hi

NW1 is a possibility, is this Camden ?Our best friends have a shop in Camden and i thought that they were on this postcode. Can you send me some more details like location, house details, dates etc and i will then send you some more details.

Cheers

horsemadmum Wed 29-Jul-09 21:02:14

Hi
Went on a safari in Kenya in 2006 and had the time of our lives, would love to repeat the experience.Would need to wait for LO's to be a bit older -- i think !!

Ealingkate Thu 30-Jul-09 08:18:53

Would you consider Whistler in Canada?? How many beds would you need?

2jamsandwiches Thu 30-Jul-09 09:34:48

Could you email me? I don't want to put masses of details here!
f r o g p o t a t o AT g o o g l e m a i l DOT c o m

geordieminx Thu 30-Jul-09 15:44:19

ealing kate if you fancy swapping whistler for glsagow anytime let me know grin

horsemadmum Fri 31-Jul-09 10:34:54

Hi Ealing Kate

Def be interested in Whistler as well, i am currently on maternity leave,so we are quite tight on money.. i do however have quite a few air miles. Ref bedrooms, there is myself and my husband plus 2 littles ones ( one newborn and one 21 months ) In an ideal world we would also like to take either parents in law or my sister, so that we can spread the babysitting and spend some time on the slope - this being the case one room for us and LO and one room for either sis or parents in law... toddler could either have sep room or possibly fit back into cot with us. Hope that i have not managed to totally confuse you !!!!!!!!

Shelley

horsemadmum Fri 31-Jul-09 10:35:48

Hiya 2jamsandwiches - will e mail you details as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now