Talk

Advanced search

Want to move from west london to west yorkshire

(8 Posts)
Milkandcornflakes Sat 15-Sep-18 21:44:37

Im looking to move back up north but have had no luck on homewsapper..i have a 2bed flat and would need a 2bed house..please pm me if interested .

Maytay25 Thu 18-Apr-19 15:08:07

I'm interested in a 3 way swap if all the links are there.

Milkandcornflakes Sun 24-Feb-19 23:38:48

Hi guys..im in ladbroke grove..21st floor flat excellent view close to portobello road..friendly neighbours..decent sized balcony..i need to move as i my parents are ill and i want to spend whatever time they have left with them..They live in pontefract area ..so anywhere in surrounding areas

Maytay25 Fri 04-Jan-19 02:00:32

Hi I have a 2 bed mid terrace house in west Yorkshire recently decorated new kitchen and bathroom, good location. Paved front and back garden, huge dry cellar down stairs plenty of storage. I need to move back to London ASAP. Let me know if your interested.

Maytay25 Thu 03-Jan-19 07:16:08

I have a 2 bed mid terrace in west Yorkshire recently decorated all rooms carpeted throughout from the front room which has wood flooring. Plenty of storage huge dry cellar. Back and front paved garden. Local to shops, town and transport. On a very quite street. Good size rooms separate kitchen. Need a 3bed house in London preferably south London. ASAP

Maytay25 Thu 03-Jan-19 07:12:20

Hi what area is your flat in?

Mummymee Mon 26-Nov-18 20:35:34

Hi I have a 2 bed house in west Yorkshire just outside Leeds. I need a 3 bed house in newham east London. We could do a 3 way swap of you think there could be a link?

Nicolahoney15 Tue 30-Oct-18 15:32:20

Hiya what do you have any citys up north your looking to move too?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »