Talk

Advanced search

The Mumsnet house swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who want to organise house swaps with other members. It's not for individuals or companies to advertise house swaps or holiday lets.

Anyone fancy a house swap to Cornwall this summer holidays?

(15 Posts)
Beckybopper Mon 27-Jun-16 19:42:57

We live in Truro, 4 bedroom house, with lovely kitchen. We have 2 daughters, aged 2 and 5Y, so lots of toys. The house is a work in progress, so kitchen is done, but garden, though it has a patio, a paddling pool and BBQ, has no grass, and is still a building site!! A few of our other rooms in the house in need of redecoration, but all liveable, just a lot of wood chip wallpaper! However, Turo is lovely, the pub at the bottom of the road does great food and is family friendly, our neighbours are really great, and there is a park 1 min walk away. We are central to South and North coast. Am open to UK or abroad, either first week or last week of school holidays

windygales Mon 27-Jun-16 20:16:49

Sounds like a good idea! What are you looking for?

RJnomore1 Mon 27-Jun-16 20:19:25

Didn't there used to be a mumsnet house swap site?

I seem to remember constant adverts at one time.

Beckybopper Thu 30-Jun-16 08:20:05

I'm open to offers! Family friendly, places to explore, and probably not more than a six hour drive from Cornwall.

coni336 Wed 17-Aug-16 06:24:39

Hi, we could be interested but not for this summer holiday. We have a 5 bed house in Bath and would be looking for school holiday swaps. Let me know if you are interested

Crasterwaves Thu 18-Aug-16 11:41:07

We could be interested in both Bath, coni and Truro, Becky.

We are on the far outskirts of the capital, so perfectly placed for day trips to all the sights. Pm me if interested!

Crasterwaves Thu 18-Aug-16 11:41:31

Should have said, not this summer though - holidays next year!

Kerala2712 Fri 26-Aug-16 13:14:08

We live in the Peak District on the edge of Sheffield- would be up for swap at some point if you still interested.

superram Fri 26-Aug-16 13:21:17

West London if you fancy a swap next year.

anne94allen Wed 30-Nov-16 16:25:23

Holiday House swap with someone in Edinburgh over Christmas. Fancy visiting Bath for several days. we want to visit family in Edinburgh over Christmas but want our own space... 22/12 to 28/12 is our ideal. Ours is a 4 bedroom maisonette we would only need a 3 bed place. Anne

Jimbojohnston Fri 06-Jan-17 22:51:24

Thirsk on the outskirts of North Yorkshire Moors for cornwall/Devon

Jimbojohnston Fri 06-Jan-17 23:00:54

Are you looking for a swap this summer? We have a 3 bed detached house in the market town of thirsk and are looking to do a swap for Cornwall. We have a 3 and a 1 yr old. Thanks

summersam Sun 05-Mar-17 11:37:18

Hi we live right next to a stop on the Jubilee line 20 mins from central London, large 3 bedroom house, lovely quiet family area next to a park, LOTS to do near and in town. I would like to swap this Easter or Summer. Please get in touch!

missionmumlondon Wed 08-Mar-17 08:09:00

I live in Wandsworth, London. 4mins to Earlsfield station. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, garden and parking can be arranged. Would you be interested?

LadyFlangeWidget Sat 25-Nov-17 15:33:17

We have a 2 bed condo apartment in italy 10kms outside lake comp. Interested in swap during school hols. Pm me.!
Big garden. . Kids toys etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now