Talk

Advanced search

The Mumsnet house swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who want to organise house swaps with other members. It's not for individuals or companies to advertise house swaps or holiday lets.

North Devon - London

(2 Posts)
MyPeriodFeatures Wed 18-May-16 01:24:55

I have a beautiful cottage in a town on the edge of exmoor. The town has a great market which sells lots of local produce, deli and antiques. There is plenty for children in walking distance. The house is in a quiet and pretty location with outdoor space to sit and nice books and art, clean and tidy (mostly!). Woolacombe, Saunton and Croyde beaches are all less than an hour away.

I would like to find someone who wanted to home swap once or twice a year for long weekend etc. Zone 2 or 3. I'm a single mum of one child and would like to find similar person who would enjoy our home. - 2 bedrooms.

I'd like to have this as a possible long term arrangement. Single Mums or female couple with one child prefer smile

dreamsofsleep Fri 27-Jan-17 23:28:32

Hi there. Are you stil looking? I am really interested - have a lovely house in south east London. Great safe fun arty area w easy access to central London. I'm very keen on idea of potential long term arrangement once or twice a year. We are a male-female couple w 2 kids so not your ideal swap - but cd we see if we cd find a way around that? If you're interested I will pm you more details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now