Talk

Advanced search

The Mumsnet house swaps topic is intended for Mumsnet members who want to organise house swaps with other members. It's not for individuals or companies to advertise house swaps or holiday lets.

House Swap: July 2011, Long weekend. Coastal cottage Scotland for London

(4 Posts)
frannyBu Tue 31-May-11 20:01:34

We're planning a trip to the Tate Modern in July (16th to 20th) to see the Miro exhibition. We have two young children aged 3 & 6 and are looking for suitable accommodation in London with easy access to the Tate Modern area.
Our house is a former fisherman's cottage on the NE Coast of Scotland, just south of Stonehaven - 3 bedrooms (2 double, 1 kids bedroom with 2 single beds), large lounge, kitchen, 2 bathrooms (1 with shower). We have a small garden out back, and look out to sea at the front. Given our specific dates, and short trip, this is probably a long shot but if you fancy exchanging London for the Scottish coast please get in touch. Photos at www.flickr.com/photos/40139809@N00/2369731232/ and www.heraldscotland.com/arts-ents/stage-visual-arts/home-is-where-the-art-is-1.1077215. smile

Geordieminx Fri 17-Jun-11 15:55:24

Your house looks beautiful!

We have family in Arbroath and Laurncekirk, if you ever fancy a weekend swap to Glasgow let me know! grin

AgentProvocateur Fri 17-Jun-11 16:42:31

Wow! Joan Eardley's house... envy

AgentProvocateur Fri 17-Jun-11 17:34:55

I'm not stalking you, honest, but I've just had a look at your partner's art. I love the ones of the bathers. If I had some spare money, I'd definitely buy it. Has he got a website, or does he just sell through galleries?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now