Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

dd still feeling sick 3 weeks after being sick is there a bug about

(5 Posts)
raphael7 Tue 03-Nov-09 18:32:35

hi my dd was sick 3 weeks ago was off school for week but since then she has been feeling queasy. took her to docs today who said mayb she is a bit bunged up and gave her some syrup to make her more regular. she havin rough time at mo - stomach ache feelin sick and just gone to the wee and it stung. she is 9 x

SecretSlattern Tue 03-Nov-09 18:40:46

Yep, DD was sick twice one evening just before half term. We went away on holiday, she was fine then today I got a phonecall from school saying she was unwell and to collect her. She's absolutely fine now and as long as she is ok tomorrow, she will be back to school as I can't take any time off work and there is no one else to look after her.

DS is the same, ill one minute with it, goes for weeks with nothing and then is suddenly down with it again.

mumofom Tue 03-Nov-09 19:35:50

My dd was really sick on Sunday night. She was really sleepy and lethargic too with v. high temp around 39.2C. Doc checked urine sample and dd has a Urinary Tract Infection too. Maybe your little dd has UTI.

raphael7 Mon 09-Nov-09 17:12:58

hi dd still feelin queasy on and off its now about a month since she was actually sick. went to docs who gave some lactose type syrup to make her poo but she still feels queasy any suggestions x

raphael7 Tue 10-Nov-09 18:30:21

she has been getting bad headaches as well. 2 nites ago she actually stopped talkin cos her head suddenly hurt so much took her to docs today he sending her to a pedatrician on thurs x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now