Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Bruise on toddlers face - anything I can do?

(4 Posts)
Ewe Tue 03-Nov-09 08:56:10

DD - 19 months - had the mother of all tantrums in the middle of the night last night as she did not want to be in her cot, lasted about 40 odd minutes.

This morning she has woken up and these is a big bruise on her cheek from where she was thrashing about the cot/headbutting me and her Dad I assume. Is there anything I should do/put on it? Arnica?

Ewe Tue 03-Nov-09 09:08:05

Anyone?

mamadiva Tue 03-Nov-09 09:19:36

I normally just leave bruises until they go away, it won't do any harm but if you have some arnica then put some on and I think it will fade quicker.

Sorry to hear about DD we used to have that with DS alot.

Ewe Tue 03-Nov-09 09:23:07

She doesn't seem bothered by it, it just looks horrible! I will pop some arnica on it to bring the bruising out and start covering everything in padding grin

Did your DS just grow out of it diva? It was horrible, like my child was possessed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now