Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Green People Children Mandarin Toothpaste

(7 Posts)
DooBeDooBe Mon 02-Nov-09 23:21:03

Anyone know if I can buy this toothpaste from a shop rather than pay a delivery charge on-line??
Also, any other suggestions for non-minty kids toothpaste?

dangskuLLANDBoneym Tue 03-Nov-09 22:38:06

My local hippy shop has some Green People products (not that one) and also Tom's 'Children's Silly Strawberry Toothpaste' (not tried either product).

Probably not much help to you! but it does suggest that a shop like that would stock those products, so if you're near one, perhaps they could order some for you

DooBeDooBe Wed 04-Nov-09 15:05:37

Aha - thanks dang...
I shall look up hippy shops near me.

PrettyCandles Wed 04-Nov-09 15:08:26

Boots and, I think, Tesco (or was it Sainsbury?) do fruity flavours. ATM my kids are using a strawberry flavour one - obviously aimed at princesses because it's pink and spangly, but it's my boys who are using it!

DooBeDooBe Wed 04-Nov-09 20:36:37

Pretty - where was that from? My boots and tesco do nothing non-minty. Maybe I need to go to larger shops. Pink and spangly sounds perfect for dd!!

PrettyCandles Wed 04-Nov-09 22:39:03

Sainsbury!

DooBeDooBe Wed 04-Nov-09 22:46:36

I'll be right there tomorrow! Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now