Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

I know its late but please is there anyone medical about? Re severe constipation

(4 Posts)
used2bthin Sun 01-Nov-09 01:21:08

At least I think it is. DD has been constipated the last few ays after having recovered from a nasty virus. She's still not eating or drinking much and tonight seems to have watery diarroeah, she's barely eaten today actually ad has been tearful and ott. Anyway she's got this watery poo which I thought could be over flow stuff but she also keeps burping and it smells awful. I mean it really smells worse than the diarroea. Is it something to worry about or just a sign that her digestion is poor atm?

Kerrymumbles Sun 01-Nov-09 01:22:45

hate to say this but when ds2 had worms these were his symptoms. his breath was FOUL and he was severely infested that time.

it's probably not it though.

used2bthin Sun 01-Nov-09 01:26:53

Oh no really? A friends DD had that a few weeks back. Her poo has been very pale too will google symptoms she just looked like she may be sick

mummytopebs Thu 05-Nov-09 09:38:28

Hi my dd has chronic constipation and has now for 2 years, we have eventually got her on the right dose of medicine but its a long hard slog. I would take dd to gp or hospital asap as the diahorrhea could be overflow and she could be impacted so that the poo can make her sick. Does her tummy feel hard? How long is it since last had a poo?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now