Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Cranial Osteopathy- does it work?

(2 Posts)
roslily Tue 20-Oct-09 18:41:58

My ds is 6 weeks, and very fractious. We have been told he has reflux and colic. Basically he is not a hppy little baby, no matter what I do. He screams a LOT. Almost the whole time he is awake, especially mornings and evenings. I know crying is normal in babies, I am not expecting miracles, but despite carrying him sling, lots of soothing, white noise/womb CD etc it continues.

I hate seeing him like this. Someone suggested cranial osteopathy, and I wondered if anyone had any experience and if it worked. I would probably try anything at the moment!!

fairylights Tue 20-Oct-09 18:46:29

i haven't used it with my dc but i have several friends who swear that it really helped to settle their babies who seemed a bit unhappy with the world, especially those that had a relatively tricky birth.
Think i would try it if needed - sounds like you are doing really really well, hang in there, it will get better!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now