Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

MMR & DTAP/iPV

(3 Posts)
cherryapple Sun 18-Oct-09 09:32:10

Hi, my lo is due her pre school boosters this month. The MMR & DTAP. I am concerned about having these vaccinations at once it seems a lot in one day. Has anyone else had these concerns or spaced them out or any advise would be greatly appreciated.

crokky Sun 18-Oct-09 09:41:40

I personally had the diptheria etc one first for DS. Would then leave 6 weeks and have the MMR. Personally, got singles for DS, but all the same, 6wks between the diptheria etc and measles.

maybebaby23 Sun 18-Oct-09 09:46:25

I had this dilemma a few months ago! I posted about it then. I decided to give DD the MMR and wait before she has the other one. I agree it is a lot to have at once isn't it. DD had MMR about 7 weeks ago and i have yet to make the appointment for the other one. Must do it in the next week or so.

Ive decided i will try and space out DD2's injections too when she is here. I spent DD1's first year racked with worry and guilt over all the vaccinations she had so tiny!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now