Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child is unwell. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Help, DD might have eaten some of my hair styling stuff!

(6 Posts)
sweetnitanitro Sun 04-Oct-09 14:20:27

I just caught her chewing the end of my bottle of Tigi After Party. I don't know if she managed to get any out. I've had it so long all the writing has come off the back so I can't see if there are any warnings. I've given her some water and she seems fine atm. She is 1 next week.

Any words of wisdom other than be more careful not to leave stuff within her reach? blush

sweetnitanitro Sun 04-Oct-09 14:54:48

Anyone?

whomovedmychocolate Sun 04-Oct-09 15:01:25

Oh dear - don't worry she will be fine but she may have an interesting soapy nappy tomorrow. Mostly it's wax, fat and silicon with a bit of alcohol thrown in for good measure. While it's not great to eat it won't actually harm you unless you ingest a whole bottle.

sweetnitanitro Sun 04-Oct-09 15:07:45

Phew, thanks so much! I was trying to find something on google but it was all about what to do if your child has been poisoned. I will make sure DH is around for nappy changing duties tomorrow grin

whomovedmychocolate Sun 04-Oct-09 15:08:44

National poisons unit btw - if you took the bottle to A&E they would be able to call them and they would identify any nasty ingredients. But unless you have an evidence of illness I wouldn't bother if I were you

sweetnitanitro Sun 04-Oct-09 15:26:54

Thanks again! I will keep an eye on her just in case.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now